Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tiiiiiimmmmeee...is on my side

Well like many people in America these days, I have recently lost my job due to the slumping economy. While this may seem like a big deal to some, considering my job paid a whopping 13.00 an hour (And was the highest paying job I have ever held) , I look at my unemployment as a golden opportunity. An opportunity to gamble for staggeringly low stakes online in poker, blackjack, and sports; I already have my ticket to a 2000 dollar freeroll on pokerstars.com for Saturday. I have had the opportunity to watch movies I never really wanted to watch that much in the first place, many of which have failed to meet my already lukewarm expectations. I have been able to watch more college basketball than I ever have before, to the point where I am taking notes on games with a highlighter that matches the color of my t-shirt. In short, I have more free time then I know what to do with.
So with all this free time I decided to create a blog. This will be my opportunity to complain about all the things I love (sports, movies, gambling) and ignore all the things I hate (music, politics, the Snuggie). Since no one is ever going to read this, I can say whatever I want. And if any of you nonexistant readers want to comment or anything, feel free. Your fictional opinions are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment